Newcastle United’s proposed £300m takeover by a Saudi-backed consortium has fallen through, but the club insist they remain focused on backing manager Steve Bruce as he seeks reinforcements for his team in the transfer market. 🗣 “Mike Ashley remains 100% committed to Saudi-backed takeover of Newcastle. Our current focus must be on supporting Steve Bruce […]
Newcastle United to focus on supporting manager Steve Bruce in the transfer market after proposed takeover falls through (Video)
More from TransfersMore posts in Transfers »
- Man Utd’s new signing Edinson Cavani, another Ibrahimovic? What impact can he make?
- Tottenham complete loan signing of Benfica forward Carlos Vinicius
- Liverpool ‘receive offers’ for Brewster, Wilson and Grujic
- Man Utd interested in Barca’s Ousmane Dembele and Real Madrid’s Luka Jovic while transfer window closure nearsMan Utd interested in Barca’s Ousmane Dembele and Real Madrid’s Luka Jovic while transfer window closure nears
- Roma meets Man Utd £18m demand for Smalling